Skip to Content

Avatar Shorefield Holidays

Shorefield Holidays

Book with just a 10% deposit

Book with just a 10% deposit

Take advantage of Shorefield Holidays' low deposit offer. Secure your ideal UK staycation with just 10% of the cost of your holiday. Offer ends 28th February 2021.

Terms and Conditions: The 10% deposit promotion is valid for all new bookings made between 1st February 2021 - 28th February 2021. The 10% deposit is taken from the total price of your holiday, including any extras. Deposits are either 10% of your total holiday OR £50 for self-catering accommodation (whichever is greater). The usual deposit amount is 20% of your total holiday price. Normal booking T&C's apply and balances must be paid 4 weeks prior to your holiday arrival date..

Valid until Sunday, 28 Feb 2021.

All 2020 & 2021 Holidays Covered by Booking Guarantee

All 2020 & 2021 Holidays Covered by Booking Guarantee

Book safe in the knowledge that you are covered, as all 2021 staycations with Shorefield Holidays are now covered by their Coronavirus Booking Guarantee

Terms and Conditions: Shorefield Holidays understand the need to be flexible as it's hard to plan your usual holiday with the uncertainty around at the moment. That's why we are offering our Booking Guarantee with every 2020 and 2021 holiday. You will have a range of options for moving your booking to an alternative date or keeping credit for use against a future holiday. We will also happily offer a no-quibble refund should our parks be forced to close. Please see the Shorefield Holidays Booking Guarantee for full details..

Valid until Tuesday, 30 Nov 2021.

5% off ANY 2021 staycation

5% off ANY 2021 staycation

Save an extra 5% on any 2021 holiday booked online with this exclusive discount code. This code can be used on ANY holiday across all of Shorefield Holidays' parks, from camping pitches to luxury treehouses and hot tub lodges and more!

Terms and Conditions: Valid for bookings made online only. An extra 5% off any 2021 getaway with Shorefield Holidays, including camping/touring pitches, caravan accommodation, hot tub lodges, luxury houses and the stunning new treehouse accommodation. Not available in conjunction with any other discount code. Valid for new bookings only..

Use the code
F958



Valid until Tuesday, 30 Nov 2021.

Providing family holidays, luxury hot tub escapes & last minute getaways, we have the holiday for you. Our stunning forest & coastal locations on the South Coast are the perfect setting.


Follow Shorefield Holidays to get news updates on your homepage.
Shorefield Holidays is being followed by 0 people.
Follow Shorefield Holidays

Share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
Be the first to write a review of Shorefield Holidays:




User Opinions of Shorefield Holidays

Average guest rating:
(0 votes).
No Reviews written yet.
Click the guest rating to register your rating or, even better, write a quick review.

Shorefield Holidays is currently ranked 698 in the directory.
Last month its rank was 753.

Save Shorefield Holidays to MyShops
View all the MyShops lists


Similar sites

Comments

We're currently updating the comments system.
In the meantime, please contact us through our contact form if you find an error.


Current Offers for Shorefield Holidays

Book with just a 10% deposit

Book with just a 10% deposit

Take advantage of Shorefield Holidays' low deposit offer. Secure your ideal UK staycation with just 10% of the cost of your holiday. Offer ends 28th February 2021.

Terms and Conditions: The 10% deposit promotion is valid for all new bookings made between 1st February 2021 - 28th February 2021. The 10% deposit is taken from the total price of your holiday, including any extras. Deposits are either 10% of your total holiday OR £50 for self-catering accommodation (whichever is greater). The usual deposit amount is 20% of your total holiday price. Normal booking T&C's apply and balances must be paid 4 weeks prior to your holiday arrival date..

Valid until Sunday, 28 Feb 2021.

All 2020 & 2021 Holidays Covered by Booking Guarantee

All 2020 & 2021 Holidays Covered by Booking Guarantee

Book safe in the knowledge that you are covered, as all 2021 staycations with Shorefield Holidays are now covered by their Coronavirus Booking Guarantee

Terms and Conditions: Shorefield Holidays understand the need to be flexible as it's hard to plan your usual holiday with the uncertainty around at the moment. That's why we are offering our Booking Guarantee with every 2020 and 2021 holiday. You will have a range of options for moving your booking to an alternative date or keeping credit for use against a future holiday. We will also happily offer a no-quibble refund should our parks be forced to close. Please see the Shorefield Holidays Booking Guarantee for full details..

Valid until Tuesday, 30 Nov 2021.

5% off ANY 2021 staycation

5% off ANY 2021 staycation

Save an extra 5% on any 2021 holiday booked online with this exclusive discount code. This code can be used on ANY holiday across all of Shorefield Holidays' parks, from camping pitches to luxury treehouses and hot tub lodges and more!

Terms and Conditions: Valid for bookings made online only. An extra 5% off any 2021 getaway with Shorefield Holidays, including camping/touring pitches, caravan accommodation, hot tub lodges, luxury houses and the stunning new treehouse accommodation. Not available in conjunction with any other discount code. Valid for new bookings only..

Use the code
F958



Valid until Tuesday, 30 Nov 2021.



News Feed for Shorefield Holidays





















A Special Offer was added for Shorefield Holidays: 5% off ANY 2021 staycation 23 days ago.

5% off ANY 2021 staycation

5% off ANY 2021 staycation

Save an extra 5% on any 2021 holiday booked online with this exclusive discount code. This code can be used on ANY holiday across all of Shorefield Holidays' parks, from camping pitches to luxury treehouses and hot tub lodges and more!

Terms and Conditions: Valid for bookings made online only. An extra 5% off any 2021 getaway with Shorefield Holidays, including camping/touring pitches, caravan accommodation, hot tub lodges, luxury houses and the stunning new treehouse accommodation. Not available in conjunction with any other discount code. Valid for new bookings only..

Use the code
F958



Valid until Tuesday, 30 Nov 2021.


A Special Offer was added for Shorefield Holidays: Book with just a 10% deposit 26 days ago.

Book with just a 10% deposit

Book with just a 10% deposit

Take advantage of Shorefield Holidays' low deposit offer. Secure your ideal UK staycation with just 10% of the cost of your holiday. Offer ends 28th February 2021.

Terms and Conditions: The 10% deposit promotion is valid for all new bookings made between 1st February 2021 - 28th February 2021. The 10% deposit is taken from the total price of your holiday, including any extras. Deposits are either 10% of your total holiday OR £50 for self-catering accommodation (whichever is greater). The usual deposit amount is 20% of your total holiday price. Normal booking T&C's apply and balances must be paid 4 weeks prior to your holiday arrival date..

Valid until Sunday, 28 Feb 2021.


A Special Offer was added for Shorefield Holidays: 20% Off All 2021 Holidays 66 days ago.

Book with just a 10% deposit

Book with just a 10% deposit

Take advantage of Shorefield Holidays' low deposit offer. Secure your ideal UK staycation with just 10% of the cost of your holiday. Offer ends 28th February 2021.

Terms and Conditions: The 10% deposit promotion is valid for all new bookings made between 1st February 2021 - 28th February 2021. The 10% deposit is taken from the total price of your holiday, including any extras. Deposits are either 10% of your total holiday OR £50 for self-catering accommodation (whichever is greater). The usual deposit amount is 20% of your total holiday price. Normal booking T&C's apply and balances must be paid 4 weeks prior to your holiday arrival date..

Valid until Sunday, 28 Feb 2021.


Updated The link Shorefield Holidays was updated 70 days ago.

A Special Offer was added for Shorefield Holidays: Up to 10% Off Self-Catering Holidays 81 days ago.

Book with just a 10% deposit

Book with just a 10% deposit

Take advantage of Shorefield Holidays' low deposit offer. Secure your ideal UK staycation with just 10% of the cost of your holiday. Offer ends 28th February 2021.

Terms and Conditions: The 10% deposit promotion is valid for all new bookings made between 1st February 2021 - 28th February 2021. The 10% deposit is taken from the total price of your holiday, including any extras. Deposits are either 10% of your total holiday OR £50 for self-catering accommodation (whichever is greater). The usual deposit amount is 20% of your total holiday price. Normal booking T&C's apply and balances must be paid 4 weeks prior to your holiday arrival date..

Valid until Sunday, 28 Feb 2021.


A Special Offer was added for Shorefield Holidays: All 2020 & 2021 Holidays Covered by Booking Guarantee 109 days ago.

All 2020 & 2021 Holidays Covered by Booking Guarantee

All 2020 & 2021 Holidays Covered by Booking Guarantee

Book safe in the knowledge that you are covered, as all 2021 staycations with Shorefield Holidays are now covered by their Coronavirus Booking Guarantee

Terms and Conditions: Shorefield Holidays understand the need to be flexible as it's hard to plan your usual holiday with the uncertainty around at the moment. That's why we are offering our Booking Guarantee with every 2020 and 2021 holiday. You will have a range of options for moving your booking to an alternative date or keeping credit for use against a future holiday. We will also happily offer a no-quibble refund should our parks be forced to close. Please see the Shorefield Holidays Booking Guarantee for full details..

Valid until Tuesday, 30 Nov 2021.


A Special Offer was added for Shorefield Holidays: All 2021 Holidays Covered by Booking Guarantee 123 days ago.

All 2020 & 2021 Holidays Covered by Booking Guarantee

All 2020 & 2021 Holidays Covered by Booking Guarantee

Book safe in the knowledge that you are covered, as all 2021 staycations with Shorefield Holidays are now covered by their Coronavirus Booking Guarantee

Terms and Conditions: Shorefield Holidays understand the need to be flexible as it's hard to plan your usual holiday with the uncertainty around at the moment. That's why we are offering our Booking Guarantee with every 2020 and 2021 holiday. You will have a range of options for moving your booking to an alternative date or keeping credit for use against a future holiday. We will also happily offer a no-quibble refund should our parks be forced to close. Please see the Shorefield Holidays Booking Guarantee for full details..

Valid until Tuesday, 30 Nov 2021.


A Special Offer was added for Shorefield Holidays: October Price Drop 157 days ago.

All 2020 & 2021 Holidays Covered by Booking Guarantee

All 2020 & 2021 Holidays Covered by Booking Guarantee

Book safe in the knowledge that you are covered, as all 2021 staycations with Shorefield Holidays are now covered by their Coronavirus Booking Guarantee

Terms and Conditions: Shorefield Holidays understand the need to be flexible as it's hard to plan your usual holiday with the uncertainty around at the moment. That's why we are offering our Booking Guarantee with every 2020 and 2021 holiday. You will have a range of options for moving your booking to an alternative date or keeping credit for use against a future holiday. We will also happily offer a no-quibble refund should our parks be forced to close. Please see the Shorefield Holidays Booking Guarantee for full details..

Valid until Tuesday, 30 Nov 2021.


A Special Offer was added for Shorefield Holidays: Halloween Half Term Breaks in Dorset & the New Forest ... 190 days ago.

All 2020 & 2021 Holidays Covered by Booking Guarantee

All 2020 & 2021 Holidays Covered by Booking Guarantee

Book safe in the knowledge that you are covered, as all 2021 staycations with Shorefield Holidays are now covered by their Coronavirus Booking Guarantee

Terms and Conditions: Shorefield Holidays understand the need to be flexible as it's hard to plan your usual holiday with the uncertainty around at the moment. That's why we are offering our Booking Guarantee with every 2020 and 2021 holiday. You will have a range of options for moving your booking to an alternative date or keeping credit for use against a future holiday. We will also happily offer a no-quibble refund should our parks be forced to close. Please see the Shorefield Holidays Booking Guarantee for full details..

Valid until Tuesday, 30 Nov 2021.


A Special Offer was added for Shorefield Holidays: Save 15% on any holiday 227 days ago.

All 2020 & 2021 Holidays Covered by Booking Guarantee

All 2020 & 2021 Holidays Covered by Booking Guarantee

Book safe in the knowledge that you are covered, as all 2021 staycations with Shorefield Holidays are now covered by their Coronavirus Booking Guarantee

Terms and Conditions: Shorefield Holidays understand the need to be flexible as it's hard to plan your usual holiday with the uncertainty around at the moment. That's why we are offering our Booking Guarantee with every 2020 and 2021 holiday. You will have a range of options for moving your booking to an alternative date or keeping credit for use against a future holiday. We will also happily offer a no-quibble refund should our parks be forced to close. Please see the Shorefield Holidays Booking Guarantee for full details..

Valid until Tuesday, 30 Nov 2021.






RSS Reviews of Shorefield Holidays
RSS Special Offers for Shorefield Holidays

 


DISCLOSURE: We may earn a commission when you use one of our links to make a purchase.
We do our best to make sure the prices shown on this site are correct but they are not live prices so please check on the merchant's site for the correct current price.
The data on this site is taken from many different sources including user submissions so may not be completely accurate. If you find an error, please let us know.